We should have posted this a week ago, but we at e-Literate are in the midst of Fall 2018 conference season, and we’d love to connect with people at the various conferences we’re attending. We’re going for the divide-and-conquer strategy this year.
- OpenEd 2018 in Niagara Falls, New York – Michael attended last week.
- Online Learning 2018: Global Summit in Toronto, Ontario – Phil will be at the summit October 16 and 17, presenting in the Tuesday plenary session, moderating a panel, and presenting a special briefing Wednesday on “Learning Platforms as Tools for Educators and Not Replacements”.
- WCET 2018 in Portland, Oregon – Jeanette Wiseman and Phil will be at their 30th annual meeting October 23 through 25, presenting Wednesday on “The Increasing Importance of Understanding OPM Market – Where it is and Where it is Going”.
- MoodleMoot US 2018 in Denver, Colorado – O’Neal Spicer will be at the meeting on October 29.
- EDUCAUSE 2018 in Denver, Colorado – Phil will be at the conference October 30 through November 1.
- OLC Accelerate 2018 in Orlando, Florida – Michael will be at the conference, presenting Thursday about the Empirical Educator Project with “The Scholarship of Teaching and Learning: A Collaborative Model”.
We’re looking forward to connecting in person and scouring for tasteful tchotchkes we can put in new conference bags.